Equix Integrity stands out with cured-in-place point repair as an alternative method to full length CIPP. Equix’s experienced staff utilizing CCTV and Steam trucks accurately pull the section of liner to the damaged section of the host pipe. The liner is then impregnated, cured, and televised to insure proper installation. This technology strengthens and seals the deteriorated or damaged portion of the host pipe, allowing the pipe to support soil and live loads.
- Full Trenchless Installation
- Steam Cured Fiberglass and Epoxy System
- Product is completely VOC Free (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Product cures in less than 45 minutes
- Capable of lining pipes to as large as 48”