- Wellpoint systems for shallow groundwater control and recovery of contaminated groundwater in near-surface aquifers
- Drilled and jetted dewatering wells for deeper groundwater control and recharge into lower aquifers.
- Drilled relief wells for pressure-relief from lateral surficial water infiltration and vertical artesian conditions.
- Eductor systems for vacuum-assisted groundwater control in deeper aquifers, consisting of fine sands and silts.
- Horizontal dewatering systems (sock pipe) for groundwater control in shallow aquifers, where trenching equipment will not encounter subsurface obstructions.