Mi-Tech provides survey services to government agencies, private companies, and individuals. Our teams have experience in boundary surveying, American Land Titles Association surveying (ALTA’s), FEMA FloodPlain surveying and much more. We can take on any project no matter how big or small.
Our structured approach to surveying allows our teams to complete the job correctly every time. Our entire team is composed of service specialists from our field surveyors to our office staff who are focused on the quality of your project.
- Staking of transmission lines including easement corridor, clearing & grubbing, and foundation staking, offsets & bisects for transmission poles.
- Underground facility staking for easement corridor, centerline of cable routes, & placement of transformers.
- Staking for gas compressor/substations including layouts for grading, foundations, grounding grid, & pipeline layout.
- Wind farm layout including collector line, road, turbine location, substation, & transmission line.
- Highway construction staking including right-of-way, excavation, pavement, bridge, & guardrail.
- Mark wetland crossings for new roads, cable routes & transmission line corridors via wetland delineation & staking
- Flood plain surveys including FEMA, LOMA, & elevation determination.
- Topographical surveys for new development, corridor surveys for existing features & design for new substations.
- Settlement surveys monitor the settlement of buildings, bridge abutments, sheeting walls, railroads, ground features and other structures during construction.