Beginning with an engineered scope of work, our power distribution technicians take ownership of your project from start to finish. Field verification of existing facilities, design of new facilities to be placed, customer communications, permitting, entry in utility’s work management system, CAD produced drawings, staking, and a job packet for construction are just some of the duties performed for our utility partners.
- Overhead and Underground rebuilds
- Overhead to Underground conversions
- Voltage conversions
- Substation feeder exits
- Red-tagged pole replacements
- Initial assessment-Field inspect every feeder in the system, focus is on compiling notes and photos of major units of property and supplying material lists to the warehouse ahead of construction crews.
- Second assessment-Field inspect every feeder in the system, focus is on items that still need to be addressed such as broken/loose hardware, cracked insulators, proper use of splices, and damaged or leaking transformers
- Street light audit-Nighttime field inspection of all street lights in the system to ensure they are working properly for the safety of the public. Real-time GPS data is provided.
- System audits/GIS services
- Plan and Profile (PLS-CAD)
- CAD construction prints
- Easement research & acquisition
- Environmental permits
- Pole loading
- Project staking